5.0
Style and Design

I visited your above outlet to change my watch strap model 7104 and I got fitted with wrong size strap . I also purchase wallet and belt at the same place ( invoice attached with all details of product / model purchased ) .

Due to time constraints and rushing to catch my flight to London , I didn’t really check and try the strap and just carry it in the bag together with all the good I purchased and left the shop to the air port immediately.

Today went I wanted to use my watch in London , I realise that the strap was wrong size and too long , immediately I went to the Westfield shoopping centre and seek for their help , surprisingly the staff there admit that the strap was wrong size and I need to raise complain to customer service. Unfortunately I have no choice but placed another new order for the strap at the Westfield.

I’m loyal customer of yours for many years and hopping to get support from your esteem company. I will be in London until 1 January 2019 and sincerely seeking your guidance. I can be contacted at 07737769171 / cgl_ sr@yahoo.com Mr Mano or contact my friend HP at 07474196881 Mr Harrish .

I can drop my watch at any of your outlet before 1 Jan to replace the strap or to get refund. I’m returning to Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia on 2 Jan 2019

Looking forward to your support soonest possible

Comments